|9.25am||Welcome and introduction|
|9.30am||Automating labor: Evidence from firm-level patent data (discussant: Patrick Gaule)||Morten Olsen, University of Copenhagen|
|10.10am||Cascading innovation (discussant: Myra Mohnen)||Mirko Draca, University of Warwick|
|11.30am||Asymmetric information and entrepreneurship (discussant: Virgilio Failla)||Justin Tumlinson, Loughborough University-London|
|12.10pm||How redeployable are patent assets? Evidence from failed startups (discussant: Ammon Salter)||Carlos Serrano, Pompeu Fabra University|
|1.50pm||Knowledge spillovers from clean and dirty technologies (discussant: Morten Olsen)||Myra Mohnen, University of Essex|
|2.30pm||The value of insiders as mentors: evidence from the effects of NSF rotators on early career scientists (discussant: Martin Watzinger)||Christos Kolympiris, Warwick Business School|
|3.40pm||Knowledge disclosure and knowledge flow (discussant: Alessandro Iara)||Gaetan de Rassenfosse, Ecole Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne|
|4.20pm||Universities and science-based innovation in the private sector (discussant: Christos Kolympiris)||Martin Watzinger, University of Munich|
Each presentation will include a 20 minute presentation, 10 minute discussion and 10 minute general discussion.
Attend this event
You must email email@example.com to book your place.
This event will take place in The Edge.
This event is the first organised by the Department of Economics as part of the Innovation and Productivity research theme.
- Professor Morten Olsen, University of Copenhagen
- Professor Mirko Draca, University of Warwick
- Dr Justin Tumlinson, Loughborough University-London
- Professor Carlos Serrano, Pompeu Fabra University
- Dr Myra Mohnen, University of Essex
- Professor Christos Kolympiris, Warwick Business School
- Professor Gaetan de Rassenfosse, Ecole Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne
- Prfoessor Martin Watzinger, University of Munich