The webinar will be presented by EPSRC's Head of Economic Impact, Dr Glenn Goodall and Members of the EPSRC Impact Team.
The session will give a short update on recent changes and discuss EPSRC’s new philosophy towards impact, plus give practical advice on how to include impact in your funding applications.
EPSRC are also keen to hear your experiences and share your impact stories. There will be a Q&A session with an opportunity to ask questions, both in advance of the meeting or live on the day.
- Presentation from Professor Philip Nelson CBE FREng (University of Southampton) and introduction to EPSRC
- EPSRC Partnerships Strategy
- Responsible Innovation Summary
- Impact in the brave new world
- Handling Impact in applications to EPSRC
- Q&A, Final remarks and exit poll.
Please note : EPSRC presentation part of the session will be recorded and may be made publicly available.
Registered attendees will be sent a Zoom link in advance of the meeting.