The EPSRC will host an informal and interactive workshop on impact with a focus on peer learning and sharing of knowledge. It will also be an opportunity to discuss with senior impact staff at EPSRC how to embed impact in your research proposal. It is primarily aimed at researchers based at Bath working in engineering and physical sciences research areas.
What will the workshops cover?
The sessions will be an opportunity to discuss and share experiences and knowledge on:
- The value and importance of impact
- Different types of impact
- Different routes to impact
- What researchers can do to increase impact, and embed it in their research activities
What will I get out of attending?
- Better understanding of the value and importance of impact and how you can maximise this value
- Increased awareness of the role you can play in delivering impact
- Opportunity to share your own experience and learn from others
This session is a follow up to the “GW4 - How to handle impact in EPSRC proposals” webinar held on 24 November 10:30am. It is highly recommended but not mandatory that you attend the webinar first.
The session will be held via ZOOM. Links will be circulated to registered participants. Numbers will be strictly limited.
This event is co-organised by the EPSRC and University of Bath. By registering you agree to share your contact details with both organisations.