The Skills Series has been developed for School of Management alumni and will be hosted by Katie Calvert-Jones, Head of International Engagement and Alumni. These sessions are designed to be short and useful, offering practical knowledge and skills, we hope you will enjoy them.
Video interviews enable organisations to easily reach candidates around the world while reducing travel costs for applicants and cutting the time it takes to appoint. Knowing how to deliver a well-polished video interview is vital in getting through to the next stage.
'How to succeed at video interviews' will be delivered by Charlie Vernon, a leading speaker coach and presentation skills expert. This Skills Series session will give you important practical skills to approach a video interview with real confidence:
- learn how to set up your virtual space to enhance your delivery style
- understand what interview questions to expect and how best to practice
- master how to talk about your skills and attributes in an engaging and professional way
- deliver answers to camera confidently
On Wednesday 12 May you have two opportunities to attend this session which will run live at the following times:
- 12:30-13:30 GMT+1 Find out what time this is in your time zone
- 15:00-16:00 GMT+1 Find out what time this is in your time zone
Just register once and, on the day, you will be provided with links to both sessions. You are welcome to attend either session.
To register you will need to provide the ID included in your email invitation.
If you do not have an invitation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your ID by providing your first name, surname, date of birth, course of study and year of completion.