Impact case study writing retreat - Research Excellence Framework
Providing the opportunity to work on your impact case study with support from the research impact team and other professional services.
- are you drafting your Impact Case Study as part of the REF readiness 3 exercise?
- would you like some time away from campus to focus on your impact case study?
- would you like some support from the Research Impact Team and other professional services staff to write your Impact Case Study?
If yes, then you may be interested in the University of Bath's Impact Case Study Writing Retreat.
About the day
As part of the preparations for REF2021 the University of Bath is running a third preparation exercise. This exercise will require Impact Case Study leads to write a draft of their impact case study. To support this the University of Baths Research Impact Team is holding a one day writing retreat in December. The retreat will provide you with the opportunity to work on the first draft of your impact case study with support from the research impact team and other professional services.
09.30 – 10.00 Registration and coffee
10.00 – 10.30
- welcome and introductions
- objectives of the day and structure
- tips on getting started with your impact case study
10.30 – 12.30 Choose from:
- writing sprint workshop – a structured workshop that will help you start to complete the Impact Template
- impact surgery - Book 1:1 meetings with the impact team and other professional services
- spend time focused on writing your Impact Case Study
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
13.30 – 15.30 Choose from:
- impact Surgery
- 1:1 meetings with the impact team and other professional services
- spend time focused on writing your impact case study
15.30 – 16.00 Break
16.00 – 17.00 Free session
You are welcome to come to part or the whole day. Lunch, tea and coffee will be provided.
Further information is also available through the registration link.