Hear from companies and academics that have participated in KTPs – the benefits for businesses and the value gained from engaging with the University of Bath.
This will be followed by a Q&A session with the Research & Innovation Services team (RIS).
- 13.00: Meeting open and arrival/housekeeping
- 13.05: Welcome and introduction to KTP (IPM)
- 13.13: KTPs Case study - KTP from a company’s perspective (Mark Burnett, CEO of Seiche Water Technology Group)
- 13.30: KTPs Academic supervisor - KTP from an academic’s perspective (University of Bath - Dr Phillipe Blondel, Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics)
- 14.45: Q&A with Panel (IPM, Academic, KTN Advisor, Company)
- 14.00: Networking (breakout rooms with IPMs available)
- 14.15: Close
Sign up today if you are:
- an external organisation looking to find out more about working with the University of Bath through a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP)
- a University of Bath academic looking to learn more about KTPs and grow your network of contacts for potential collaborations