During this webinar, you'll find out more about real-life interpreting and translating careers from our panel of expert speakers and teaching staff.
They will talk about:
- what being an interpreter and translator involves
- the skills key to being a successful interpreter or translator
- how you can stand out to potential employers
There will also be time for you to ask questions about our MA Interpreting and Translating and MA Translation and Professional Language Skills courses.
This webinar covers European language variants of our courses only.
- Louise Jarvis, freelance conference interpreter and translator, and lecturer. Louise will give an introduction to conference interpreting
- Hayley Smith, in-house translator and project manager. Hayley will give an introduction to translation
Studying with us
The MA Interpreting and Translating at Bath has been running for over 50 years. It is highly respected internationally for the quality of the training.
The course covers professional translation and different types of interpreting, including simultaneous and consecutive interpreting and liaison in public and commercial settings.
We offer a variety of language combinations to best equip you for your future career.