Office 365 Champion Insight Event
This event will equip you with the resources and insight for you to be able to support others, throughout the University's journey in Office 365.
What to expect on the day
- What is Office 365?
- Introduction and Overview from Steve Egan
- Real life example of how Office 365 has helped research and business in the University
- User Benefits for adopting Office 365
- University Roadmap for Office 365
- Practical scenarios using Microsoft Teams
- Champion Network and next steps
Refreshments will be provided from 1:30pm, ready to kick off at 2pm. We are expecting the event to finish at 5pm.