At Wrap-up, members of the Digital team share projects that will benefit Typecase users from across the University. We'll present work that we've recently completed or demo works in progress to keep you up-to-date with what we've learned over the past six weeks.
- Rayner will tell us about how the School of Management worked with Digital and an external agency to develop its new Typecase templates
- Lizz will show us the new undergraduate fees display and tell us how collaboration and data reuse have helped Digital to complete the project
- Miron will reveal the iceberg beneath the concept of Agility - what does it mean by working in an Agile way, what are the advantages of doing that and how does Digital team adopt Agility?
- Rich will provide an overview of the team’s progress and answer questions about future work
You’ll also have an opportunity to:
- find out more about upcoming work in Project 25 (sprints 25.1, 25.2 and 25.3)
- ask the team about anything covered in the session