Reaction Monitoring Symposium
Join our symposium to learn more about cutting-edge chemical reaction monitoring and network with like-minded academic and industrial researchers.
We would like to invite academic and industrial researchers with an interest in reaction monitoring to join us for this free one-day symposium.
The symposium, hosted by staff and students associated with the Dynamic Reaction Monitoring (DReaM) Facility, will showcase the power of real-time reaction monitoring by various techniques for kinetic and mechanistic investigations in organic and inorganic chemistry, and solution-phase catalysis.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Donna Blackmond, The Scripps Research Institute
- Prof Ruth Gschwind, Universität Regensburg
- Dr Ulrich Hintermair, University of Bath
- Dr Michael Maiwald, Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM)
- Dr David Whittaker, AstraZeneca UK
Complementing the scientific programme, which will be held in room 2.1, there will be a poster session and a vendor exhibition held alongside refreshments in room 3.7. Poster prizes are donated by the RSC journal, Reaction Chemistry and Engineering.
Further details of speakers, vendors and the itinerary will be updated in due course.