Take part in the Town Hall
The meeting is your opportunity to learn about the:
- Detailed plans for migrating HPC users to the cloud
- Balena decommissioning timescales
- Application process for unfunded research
- New Research Computing governance structure
We will also reveal the name of our new cloud research computing environment and you can ask questions to our panel members.
- Professor Nick Brook, Dean of the Faculty of Science
- Professor Steve Parker, Department of Chemistry
- Professor Daniel Wolverson, Department of Physics
- Dr Steven Chapman, Research Computing Manager
- Dr Stefano Angioni, Senior Cloud Architecture
- Dr Conn O'Rourke, Research Software Engineer
A large part of this meeting is set aside for responding to any questions you may have. Please submit your questions ahead of the Virtual Town Hall.
Target audience: Academic staff and doctoral researchers.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the meeting.