THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL AND NOT ACCEPTING FURTHER APPLICATIONS.
Would you value a couple of days away from campus to develop a research funding proposal with research development staff on hand, as well as a host of other useful professionals from across the University?
Research and Innovation Services (RIS) are running our next Writing Retreat on the 9 and 10 July 2019. The retreat is an opportunity for those of you intending to submit a proposal by December 2019 to work intensively on your submission.
We have booked space at BRLSI to host academics and researchers. Small teams are also eligible to apply. Research Development Managers and other professionals at the University will be on hand at all times to help. Please note places are limited.
Expressions of interest
In order to be eligible to attend the Writing Retreat, you will need to:
- identify a funding opportunity, ideally to the value of £250k or above (and be eligible to apply)
- be the PI or University of Bath lead
- anticipate submitting your application by December 2019
- commit to attending both days
- commit to working exclusively on your proposal
- commit to giving feedback on the event and reporting outcomes e.g. proposal submission and how the retreat supported this
If you are interested in attending, please complete the online application form by 5pm Friday 7 June 2019.
Please have all of the following information ready prior to starting your application as the online form cannot be saved in draft form before submitting.
- the funding opportunity you wish to apply for, your research idea and progress to date
- what you are hoping to get from attending the Writing Retreat
- any dietary requirements or access requirements
Research Grant Development support academic staff to secure grant funding and realise their research ambitions.
Who should attend
Academic researchers who are submitting a research funding application.