The workshop aims to bring together all researchers across Europe and beyond working on any behavioural or cognitive aspect of entrepreneurship. We welcome contributions from economics, psychology, neuroscience, finance and management science but also from other disciplines such as sociology, linguistics or history, with an empirical, experimental, theoretical or methodological perspective.
Topics may include:
- Cognitive and behavioural biases, including entrepreneurs’ bias
- Behavioural finance and behavioural strategy, including entrepreneurial finance
- Economic development, firm formation, financing of business firms
- Experimental research in entrepreneurship research
- Psychology, cognition, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial team, team work and group rationality
- Methodological issues in behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship
Submissions can take several forms including full papers, working papers and/or extended abstracts. These can be submitted to EBCA5@bath.ac.uk .
The submission deadline is July 31 2022. Authors of accepted papers will be notified on August 15 2022.