The Leadership Development Programme for SME's
Book a place on a joint programme with the Institution of Structural Engineers and the University of Bath, School of Management.
This 4 day programme, commencing March 2019, has been developed in association with the University of Bath School of Management and the Institution of Structural Engineers.
This Leadership Development Programme seeks to equip mid-career structural engineers with the skills and knowledge needed to make expanding businesses flourish.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Lead a team and individuals within teams
- Assess the business environment, including relevant legislation
- Make strategic decisions
- Design a marketing strategy for your business
- Review commercial and financial constraints to business growth
Four core sessions will be delivered by the University of Bath, School of Management on the following dates.
- Day 1: 15 March 2019
- Day 2: 19 June 2019
- Day 3: 13 September 2019
- Day 4: 3 December 2019