University of Bath India Winter School: Global responsibilities from the market to the individual
Attend University of Bath’s Winter School in New Delhi from 14-21 December 2018 to experience the teaching excellence at a top 10 UK university.*
Taking place at Lady Shri Ram College, the Winter School offers students the chance to examine current challenges affecting the global market from a multidisciplinary perspective, and seek innovative and sustainable solutions.
Students will engage in a series of lectures, workshops and team projects across eight days exploring contemporary debates with a focus on economics, computer science, psychology and social sciences. The Winter School will be delivered by academics from the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences and the Department of Computer Science.
Students can expect an intensive eight-day programme** with the opportunity to learn and study multidisciplinary subjects, develop new skills, and attend a networking reception with graduates and academics of the University of Bath.
Overall winners of the team project taking place will receive letters of recommendation from the Dean of the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, Professor David Galbreath.
Students who register and attend the India Winter School 2018 will be eligible for a 10% tuition fee discount on master's courses if they apply and successfully receive an offer to study at the University of Bath. They'll also be eligible to apply for a £3,000 scholarship in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, exclusive to students of the Winter School.
Who should attend?
The Winter School is designed for current undergraduate students from all disciplines studying in the New Delhi area who aspire to study a master’s degree in the UK, or those who wish to immerse themselves in an interactive, rigorous and challenging curriculum.
Applications close on Monday 3 December 2018.
Team of lecturers
- Dr Peter Postl, Head of the Department of Economics
- Professor Joe Devine, Professor of Global Development and Head of the Department of Social & Policy Sciences
- Dr Aurelie Charles, Lecturer in Global Political Economy
- Dr Richard Joiner, Senior Lecturer in the Department of Psychology
- Dr Tom Fincham Haines, Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science
- Dr Eleonora Fichera, Senior Lecturer in the Department of Economics
- Dr Maik Schneider, Senior Lecturer in the Department of Economics
* According to The Guardian University Guide 2019
** If you have an exam that clashes with the winter school but still wish to attend, please contact Prem N Kapur Associates Pvt. Ltd.