If you're thinking about studying an engineering master's, then you're probably exploring your options right now. Course content, top facilities, career prospects, industry links - these are all things you'll be considering when looking at universities and courses. To help you with your decision, we welcome you to attend our online event to chat with academics, professional services staff and current students to learn more about Bath and if it's the right place for you to study your degree.
What makes us stand out?
- Named University of the Year 2023 in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Triple Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2023
- Ranked top 10 in three major national league tables
- Specialist master’s courses focused on developing the graduates that global brands and employers want
- Courses created and reviewed with industry input to meet the needs of the engineering and architecture sectors now and in the future
- Opportunities to learn and use transferrable skills
- Project work embedded throughout to develop project management, leadership, teamwork and communication skills relevant to all sectors
What can I expect?
During this online webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to chat live with our current students, academics and staff and find out why our master’s courses are unique and how they’ll help you become a highly employable graduate. You’ll find out more about professional development and employability support within the university specifically aimed at MSc students.
Who is it aimed at?
UK and international graduates with an undergraduate degree from any of the following subject areas:
- engineering: mechanical, electrical, civil, chemical, software and manufacturing engineering
- sciences: maths, physics, computer science, product design, chemistry or natural sciences
- other disciplines with a numerate element in the course: architecture, economics, psychology or business