Skip to main content

Tell us if you are self-isolating

We need to know if you are self isolating, because you have symptoms, have tested positive for Coronavirus or just because you live with someone who has.

If you think you have COVID-19 or have tested positive for the Coronavirus or have been told to do so the NHS Test and Trace, you must stay at home and self-isolate. You must also complete this form to let the University know what has happened so we can support you and look after the community.

We will make sure that we look after your personal information carefully and treat it as confidential. Any information you give us will be held separately from your student record. The information you give us will only be shared with those who are responsible for student health and wellbeing.

If you need urgent help contact Security on 666 from a landline or 01225 383999 from a mobile. You can also email them on