Breakfast is included in the price of your room. It is served from 7.30am to 10am in lime tree.
- a full cooked English breakfast
- toast, yogurt and a selection of cereal
- fresh fruit
- tea, coffee and fruit juice
Speak to our staff if you have any dietary requirements, as we are happy to offer alternatives where possible.
Other food and drink
There are 10 different hospitality outlets on campus. Open first thing in the morning to late in the evening, there's something for all tastes.
We also have two small supermarkets on campus, where you can buy food and drink.
Our bedrooms have:
- single, twin or double beds
- desk, chair and drawers
- free, high-speed Wi-Fi
- en-suite bathrooms (The Quads, Polden and Woodland Court)
Our communal kitchens have:
- electric hob
- microwave oven
- cupboard storage space
- dining table and chairs
- recycling facilities
- free Wi-Fi
Late check out
Check out is at 10am. We offer a late check out service which allows you to stay in your accommodation until 2pm.
You will be charged an additional 50% of the cost of your nightly room rate for this service.
To arrange a late check out, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storing your luggage
If you want to explore more of the city after your check out, we have some luggage facilities available for a small charge.
University of Bath discounts
- If you are a member of staff at the University of Bath, you can receive a 10% discount if you book directly with us.
- If you are University of Bath alumni, you are entitled to a 10% discount on your booking, for your room only.