Activities for Primary schools
An overview of the activities and events which the University's Widening Participation team runs for primary schools.
The activities and events on offer
- Bath Taps into Science- a science festival to inspire and enthuse young children and their families by providing the chance to get hands-on with Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM)
- Family Science Projects - opportunities for parents and children to work together on a research project and present their work at a local science fair
- Discovery Dome - a learning environment projection system providing a 360-degree insight into science topics allowing students to fully immerse themselves in the subject matter
- Support with running your school science fair – advice from our staff and researchers along with the resources to support schools to develop their own fair or festival
- Science Workshops in school - workshops for your Key Stage 2 students specifically designed to enhance the curriculum