University of Bath

Applying for a place on On Track to Bath: BTEC route

How you can apply for a place on On Track to Bath: BTEC route, a free one-year programme for BTEC students at local Further Education colleges

Getting the application form

The University’s maths tutor who teaches you in your colleges will give you printed information and an application form for On Track to Bath: BTEC route. Alternatively, you can ask your Careers Department for this information.

If the maths tutor or your college's careers department does not give you printed information or an application form, you can download some printed information and complete this application form.

If you do not receive any information or an application form please contact us.

What you need to do

Please read everything the University’s maths tutor gives you before you start to apply.

What your parent or carer needs to do

If you are under 18 years of age your parent or carer needs to complete and sign part of the form.

If you are over 18 then your parent or carer does not need to complete this section of the form.

What your college tutor needs to do

Your college tutor needs to sign your form and provide some supporting information.

This includes a statement to explain what they think you will gain from taking part in On Track to Bath: BTEC route.

Deadline for applications

Applications for the 2017/18 will open in February 2018 and the deadline for applications will be in March 2018.

You should give your form to your college tutor to send to the University. The address is on the application form.

Finding out if you have got a place

We will send you a letter to let you know if you have a place or not. It can take up to three weeks for us to confirm places.

We will also let your teacher know the outcome of your application.

If you are successful, we will send you full joining instructions for taking part in On Track to Bath: BTEC route.

What happens to your data?

Please read this information to find out what, why and how we use your data and how you can request copies or have data removed from our records.