Skip to main content

Applying for University accommodation if you are a couple

What you should tell us when applying for student accommodation, including the information you need to provide.

Applying for accommodation for you and your partner or family

We have rooms and flats available for couples who want to stay in University accommodation.

You are not able to apply for this accommodation online.

You must apply using the couples application form.

Complete the form and return it to the Student Accommodation team by post or email as detailed on the form.

You must submit your application to the Student Accommodation team by 1 July in your year of entry.

We have a small amount of accommodation for couples, so we cannot guarantee you a room or flat.

Late applications

If you miss the 1 July deadline, you can still apply for accommodation. We cannot guarantee you a room.


If you have any questions, please contact us.