The Arts Scholarship programme supports students who are keen to develop their individual arts interests alongside their studies. Successful applicants to the programme will receive £1000 a year and be part of the scholar network, collaborating with like-minded peers and performing at various community and University events.
Arts scholarships are available to all University of Bath students in any year of study on any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bath; including placement (full or part year), remote study, part time, suspended or international scholars.
Previous applicants/successful scholarship recipients can also apply.
You are welcome to apply to progress and develop any art form which may include (but is not limited to) the following:
• Performing Arts (including acting, music, dancing, singing, spoken word, musical theatre, circus etc.)
• Technical/Backstage skills
• Visual Arts (inc. photography, drawing, painting, sculpture, digital, video art etc.)
• Excellence in piano
• A new art form (for example: DJ, gaming design, interactive design)
Applications open for 2022/23 in October and will be available on this page and information will be emailed to all students in September 2022. Guidance notes for completing an application are available here.
If you have any questions regarding Arts Scholarships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This award contributes to the cost of arts tuition or classes in the spring term through the SU Arts department or external tutors.
Tuition Awards, are granted annually to students that meet the following criteria:
• Studying at the University of Bath as an undergraduate
• In receipt of the Bath Bursary, Income Related Scholarship or Gold Scholarship
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to personal arts progression
Recipients of the Bath Bursary, Income Related Scholarship or Gold Scholarship will be emailed with information and application details in each semester.
These tuition awards are made possible thanks to generous gifts from Kathryn and Simon Arnold, and Sir Robert and Lady Hill who have enabled students at the University of Bath to benefit from music tuition.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.