Casual General Assistants
We're recruiting for an assistant to help with the day-to-day operations in our busy food outlets.
About the role
The University’s Hospitality department provides food and drink to students, staff and external customers.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers every time they dine with us.
We host a wide range of events, from conferences to summer schools.
We have a wide range of menus on offer including fine dining, vegetarian and Italian to name a few.
We also cater for large, high-profile conferences and banquets.
Be part of the action and join our team in the lime tree, our largest food and drink outlet on campus.
We are currently recruiting for Casual General Assistants.
- assist with the day-to-day operations in our busy food outlets
- follow the relevant health and safety standards at all times
- be a polite individual who maintains a high standard of communication with staff, students, and customers
- have a positive attitude, demonstrating an ability to work as part of a team
- work to support both our front and back of house operations
Shifts may include midweek, evenings, early mornings and weekends.
We will provide you with full training.
The salary for this role is £8.75 an hour.
This role is a casual contract, with flexibility to work when you are available. We can offer a maximum of 36.5 hours per week.
To apply, email your completed application form to Neil Rigby.
In your application, you should include your availability.
Will will consider CVs on a first come first serve basis.