DoctoralSkills Workshops and Courses
DoctoralSkills is a free programme of skills development workshops and courses to support your skills development throughout your doctorate and beyond
Supporting your development
During your doctorate you will develop a range of skills, knowledge and experience. These will be invaluable to you in completing your doctorate on time and in your future chosen career.
To complement your development we offer a range of free online courses, workshops and other resources through our DoctoralSkills Programme.
Explore DoctoralSkills by theme
- Starting your doctorate
- Managing your doctorate
- Finding information and managing literature
- Developing your digital skills
- Analysing your research data
- Developing your academic writing skills
- Communicating your research
- Personal effectiveness
- Managing your career
- Teaching as a doctoral student
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Find a course or workshop by date
Use the DoctoralSkills calendar to browse by date.