In addition to our scheduled courses, we also offer consultancy and one-to-one training on various applications and services. Some examples include:
- add animations and some sparkle to your PowerPoint presentation
- get the most out of Excel or Outlook
If you require training for your department, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate students should be arranged through your department and a charge is payable.
Given sufficient notice, we are happy to offer customised courses for groups. Some examples of ways in which we have previously facilitated this are:
- Department specific training on Endnote for the Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Self-paced and Tutor Led Training in Microsoft Word for postgraduate students from the Department of Biology and Biochemistry
- Self-paced Excel training in advanced Excel features including Macros for Maths and Economics students about to embark on their placement year
Contact us with your needs
For us to create a training session that meets your needs, you will need to provide us with as much information as possible in your request. Please include:
- The software name.
- The specific area you want training on. This should include tasks you would like to do with the software or details of the problem you're having.
- The number of people and where you'd like the course to be held. We have training rooms suitable for up to 12 people.
- Preferred days of the week and/or time of day.