Inter-Library Loans Service
Information about the University of Bath Inter-Library Loans Service and how Library members can request books and articles not available from the Library.
- Register for electronic delivery - you need to be registered prior to requesting individual articles or chapters
- Request an Inter-Library Loan
- EThOS - UK Theses
- Request a copy from Library stock: Bath Copies service
About Inter-Library Loans
Help with my ILL request
Documents for teaching
- Scanning readings for Moodle course areas
- Request a scanned reading for use in Moodle - link to online form
- Photocopies for the Short Loan Collection: To add material to the Library's Short Loan Collection (SLC), please contact your Subject Librarian or speak to a member of staff at the Issue Desk.
Further help and advice
Call in at the ILL Office during opening hours. The office is located in the Library at the back of Level 2, next to Copy & Print. It is normally staffed Monday to Friday, 9.00am -5.00pm.
Telephone: 01225 386583
Post: Inter-Library Loans, Library, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.