Library Copy and Print services: Microfilm and fiche scanning, laminating and faxing
The Library Copy and Print staff can provide assistance to users seeking help with reading from microfilm/microfiche or needing lamination or faxing services.
Microfilm and Microfiche Reader
There is a reader available for users to review microfilm and microfiche. The service is free but must be booked in advance by sending a request to email@example.com to ensure the machine is set up in advance of your arrival.
You can ask a member of Copy & Print staff for help during office hours for assistance using the machine.
The Copy and Print team can offer both A3 and A4 lamination.
- 1-10 laminations = £1.00 per sheet
- 11-20 laminations = £0.90 per sheet
- 21+ laminations = £0.80 per sheet
- 1-10 laminations = £2.00 per sheet
- 11-20 laminations = £1.80 per sheet
- 21+ laminations = £1.60 per sheet
Copy and Print staff can send or receive faxes for you from the machine in the Copy and Print Office.
- £1.50 a sheet to send a fax
- There are no charges to receive a fax