Library Support for Action on Addiction Students
Advice for Action on Addiction students about how you can get the most out of the services available to you from the University of Bath Library.
What services are available?
As a student registered on the Foundation Degree or BSc Action on Addiction course you will have:
- Access to all University of Bath resources
- Full Library membership, Library card to provide access to Library building and allowed to borrow 30 books at at time
- Full access to our electronic resources (e-books, e-journals, databases, etc) via single sign-on (BUCS username and password)
- Training and support from Librarians at the University of Bath
Want to get the best from Library online resources and study skills?
Training is available at your college site and at the University of Bath campus.
For more information contact your Subject Librarian, Tom Rogers, contact details are shown at the top of this webpage. You can also visit Tom in the Library: room 4.02.
Finding & Using Information
To find books and articles from reading lists you should use the Library Catalogue To find articles & other information beyond your reading list check the recommended databases for literature searching, useful websites, multimedia, patents, statistics and other information found on Resources for your Subject pages. You will find it useful to use resources across more than one area:
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Social & Policy Sciences Find the most relevant information by developing your information skills: develop your use of resources such as databases & the Library Catalogue - also learn how to evaluate articles Find out how to reference properly & avoid plagiarism