Postdoctoral opportunities in probability
If you are interested in undertaking a postdoctoral period of research at the laboratory, please get in touch.
Otherwise, members of the laboratory are always willing to help potential candidates write grant proposals and submit them to a variety of funding sources. These include:
- EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellowships: 3 years
- Newton Fellowships: 2 years with the possibility for follow-up funding up to 10 years, for applicants working and based outside the UK for at least 1 year by the application deadline and no more than 7 years active full time postdoctoral experience
- The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Fellowships: 2 years, for applicants normally with no more than 3 years postdoctoral experience
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships: 5 years, for citizens of the EEA or Switzerland who have no more than 6 years postdoctoral experience and require a flexible working pattern due to personal circumstances
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships: 5 years with the possibility of an extra 3 years, for citizens of the EEA or Switzerland who have between 3 and 8 years postdoctoral experience and do not hold a permanent post in the EEA
- ERC Starting Grants: 5 years, for applicants with between 2 and 7 years postdoctoral experience
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships: 2 years, for applicants moving from outside the UK
- AXA Research Fund Post-Doctoral Fellowships: 2 years
We have had success with many of these in the past. However the list is not exhaustive and we are also keen to hear from candidates with other potential funding sources.