Previous presenters at Slice of Research
Discover who has previously presented at Slice of Research along with their topics.
Previous dates and presenters
20 October 2020, 15:30 - 17:00
- Catherine Hobbs, Department of Psychology - Social cognition in depression: a potential mechanism of antidepressants?
- Tina Zhou, Department of Mathematical Sciences - Space Weather Modelling
- Lukas Litzellachner, Department of Psychology - Differences in benevolent personality traits relate to positive relationship quality in romantic couples
29 September 2020, 15:30 - 17:00
- Merran Dunford, Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology - Cannabinoids and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Claire Tanner, Department of Biology and Biochemistry - Will loggerhead sea turtle hatchlings become more female bias in Cape Verde?
- Oscar Bryan, Department of Computer Science - Machine Learning for the detection of unexploded ordnance using Synthetic Aperture Sonar