Protecting What Matters Crew Members
We're looking for students that are ready to make the difference and 'Protect What Matters.'
About the role
This is definitely not your average job!
As part of the Protecting What Matters Crew, you'll be empowered to develop and deliver tailor-made promotions, initiative plans and events to encourage our students to change behaviours once and for all.
You don’t need superpowers. Just enthusiasm for our planet.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Memorable. You’re outgoing and approachable with a natural ability to relate to people.
- Connected. You know how to engage with people, stay in contact and maintain communication.
- Influential. You can inspire others and influence new behaviours and involvement.
- Original. You have all the ideas and the ability to put a plan into action.
- Motivated. As well as being part of the big picture, you can self-motivate and work independently to get results.
What do you need to do? Well, it’s up to. We have some ideas and somethings that need to be done:
- Engage students around all aspects of Protect What Matters.
- Promote campaigns and initiatives, including Student Switch Off.
- Contribute to the creation and publishing of social media content to engage and inform.
- Improve student behaviours around protecting our environment.
To apply, send a short video to email@example.com to introduce yourself and tell us why you want the role and how you would engage with students.
Deadline for applications is 5pm Friday 5 October.
The salary for this role is £9.17 per hour, plus holiday pay.
The role involves working up to four hours per week during term time when students are 'at home' or on campus (mostly evenings and weekends).
Interviews will be held week commencing 8 October.