The Development Toolkit - an online learning and development resource for staff
Find out how to use the Development Toolkit to access online resources to support your professional and personal development.
The Development Toolkit is an online tool available to all staff with over 2,000 resources such as top tips, key guides and self-assessments on a range of topics including leadership, personal skills and well-being.
There are also Management 101 e-learning modules available (20-60 minutes each), including:
- Change management e-learning
- Coaching e-learning
- Communication e-learning
- Creativity e-learning
- Decision-making e-learning
- Difficult conversations e-learning
- Diversity e-learning
- Feedback e-learning
- Leadership e-learning
- Managing teams e-learning
- Networking e-learning
- Performance management e-learning
- Personal branding e-learning
- Presentations e-learning
- Problem-solving e-learning
- Project management e-learning
- Recruitment e-learning
- Self development e-learning
- Time management e-learning
- Well being e-learning
Who can use the Development Toolkit
The Development Toolkit is available to all University of Bath staff to support your learning and development, and provide on-demand job-related support.
How to log in
Sign in using your University username and password, and either search for a specific topic, or use the tabs to review resources within key themes.
It is recommended you use either Chrome or Firefox.