Welcome to the Class of 2020
Find out how the University will support you through the Stay Connected programme and always #BelongAtBath
Your time at the University of Bath doesn't end when you complete your studies, and that is especially true for the Class of 2020.
The University is here to support you in a number of ways, from virtual events, to skills training, mentoring and wellbeing support – we are here to help.
Please be sure to complete the ‘What’s Next Survey’ for undergraduate finalists. This will help us to ensure you get all the support and information you need, whatever comes next for you.
To help you during this challenging period, we are offering extended support from Student Services up until September 2020.
You may be experiencing:
- stress or anxiety
- relationship difficulties
Or need advice on:
- transferring into the benefits system
- managing debt
- disability matters as you transition to a new role
- arranging mental health support/treatment as you move to a new health authority
During this period, you can book an appointment with a Wellbeing Advisor, Money Advisor, Disability Advisor, Counsellor or Mental Health Advisor.
You can continue to benefit from a range of support offered by the Careers Service and Skills Centre including:
- access to the Bath Employability Skills Training (BEST) programme to continue your learning and development to enhance your employment prospects
- continued access to one-to-one support through a range of different appointment types
- help with preparing for an interview including feedback on your performance and interview technique
- joining our Careers Events giving you the opportunity to meet employers and graduate recruiters
- access to some of the most exciting graduate job opportunities in the world
If you're considering continuing your studies at Postgraduate level this autumn, we're offering a special online programme of support during August and September 2020 - the UG to PGT Study Programme - to help you transition successfully to Postgraduate study. You may be also be eligible for a postgraduate progression award to receive 20% discount on further study at the University.
We are fortunate to have a wonderful community of alumni around the world who are happy to help fellow Bath grads. This can be online via our networking platform Bath Connection, or in person at one of our Stay Connected career events.
Join Bath Connection to access a network of Alumni Experts who can provide advice and mentoring across a range of industries. Alumni Experts are based around the world and can offer insights into what it's like to work in a particular job role or company, or even check your CV.
We also host regular Get Connected networking events in the UK and overseas, which give you an opportunity to meet fellow grads and ask your burning careers questions in person. Update your details to ensure you receive invitations that are relevant to you.
See our upcoming alumni events.