Resilience is the ability of an organisation to anticipate, respond and adapt to its environment, including a variety of incidents.
During an incident, the University aims to:
- protect the health, safety and wellbeing of students, staff and other stakeholders
- provide support to the local community in the event of a large scale and / or protracted incident
- protect the University’s infrastructure and facilities
- continue the organisation’s critical activities where possible or resume them as soon as possible
- maintain the University’s reputation
Following significant incidents, in-depth debriefs are carried out to ensure learning is captured and plans and processes are further developed as required.
- Incident Response Framework (page under development)
- Incident Debrief Template (page under development)