Ann-Marie Hartland Business Change Director
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network
Ann-Marie is the Business Change Director for the Digital Transformation Programme which involves collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure that the Programme is responding to user needs and institutional objectives, as well as paving the way for the change required to adopt new technologies and ways of working. She thrives on supporting individuals to realise their potential and has seen the benefits that coaching can bring, by facilitating learning and enabling people to come up with their own solutions.
Ann-Marie is a warm, empathetic coach who offers an open, supportive and reflective environment in which to help develop insight, clarify goals and drive action.
Helping individuals in relation to:
- Building confidence
- Career and skills development
- Management and leadership
- Successful transitions and sustaining behavioural change
Ann-Marie has many years of informal coaching and mentoring; she qualified as a ILM 5 coach in 2019 and is currently working towards her CMI 7. She works with talented individuals at the University to help them develop their own solutions to problems, in order to enhance their confidence, self-awareness and ability to achieve their goals. She is a committed, attentive and supportive coach who provides a safe environment in which to help people to think about things in a different way.
Ann-Marie’s collaborative nature, ability to think outside of the box and strategic thinking mean that she is always looking to bring the skills and talents of individuals together towards a common goal, with a key focus on enhancing the experiences of stakeholders and delivering on strategic objectives. She is committed to the development of people both at an individual and organisational level. As a Bath Branch AUA Advocate, she promotes continuing professional development across the organisation more widely through events, networking and supporting professional accreditation.
University of Bath:
- Business Change Director, Digital Transformation Programme - October 2022 - present
- Director of Administration, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, January 2010 - February 2023
- Department Administrator, Department of Education, 2006 - 2010
University of Loughborough:
- Departmental Administrative Officer, Department of Computer Science, 2003 - 2006
- ILM Level 3 Workplace Coaching for Team Leaders & First Line Managers
- ILM Level 5 Coaching & Mentoring
- Strengthscope ® Practitioner
- Bath Branch AUA Advocate, supporting the professional development of AUA members and beyond
- Collaboratively secured Mark of Excellence for adoption of the AUA’s behavioural framework
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching