Austin Holdsworth Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Austin is a developer of Bath's next-generation, resilient and highly scalable cloud high performance computing platform.
- Design and deliver the Phase 2 cloud high performance computing environment
- Develop highly resilient research computing solutions with minimal system downtime
- Develop cost effective scaling methods which leverage the flexibility of on-tap cloud resources
- Maximise institutional gains from pursuing a low cost cloud adoption strategy, particularly within the areas of storage and compute resources.
Austin is a highly experienced and skilled freelance consultant with over 18 years experience.
Working across multiple industries, he builds enterprise system infrastructure, datacentres and virtualisation solutions.
Austin has a deep understanding of how to construct secure cloud infrastructure solutions which are fully scalable and highly resilient.
His experience spans delivery of DevOps, PaaS (platform-as-a-service), SaaS (software-as-a-service) and IaaS (infrastructure-as-a-service) solutions, as well as migration solutions, transformation to microservices architecture, continuous integration/continuous delivery and automation.
- BSc in Information Systems for Business, Leeds Metropolitan University