Sanne Terry Communications and Engagement Manager, Research Computing
Sanne develops, manages and delivers the Research Computing communication strategy to ensure a successful transition to cloud supercomputing at Bath.
- develop, manage and deliver Research Computing's multi-channel communications strategy
- promote the use of research computing within academic research
- promote the Research Software Engineering Team's services
- strategic promotion of Bath's move to cloud research computing
Sanne has over 20 years experience of working within higher education, global finance and non-profit sectors.
Her experience spans strategic communications planning, internal communications, research marketing, university-industry knowledge exchange, event promotion, video storytelling, news feature writing, social media management, digital marketing, web development and redesign.
Before joining Research Computing, Sanne was Marketing and Communications Manager for the University's Institute for Mathematical Innovation.
Prior to moving to the UK, she was Digital Marketing Manager for HSBC Expat in Jersey, Team Leader at EFQM in Brussels, and Head of Section at the University of Copenhagen.
- MSc in E-business, IT University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Political Science, University of Copenhagen