Natalie Burrell Contracts Officer
Providing research contracts between the University and external collaborators.
Natalie is responsible for:
- reviewing and negotiating research contracts, including but not limited to collaboration, confidentiality and studentship agreements, and MTAs
- liaising with academics and stakeholders for background information
- ensuring implications to the University are understood and resolved
- preparing research-related agreements with external collaborators
- recording activities and archiving signed contracts
Natalie reports to Vicky Sheppard, Senior Contracts Manager in RIS.
Before joining the University, Natalie worked at Royds Withy King in the Residential Property, Farms and Estates team as a Conveyancer.
Natalie graduated from the University of Exeter with an LLB Law Degree in 2013. She has since qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer in 2018.