Richard Prowse Deputy Director, Service Design
Rich is responsible for leading the transformation of University services to improve the student and employee experience and deliver value to the organisation.
Richard works with his team to support marketing and communications activities and the University's strategy through the development of digital communications platforms and content.
His key areas of focus are:
- leading a programme of continuous improvement for the University’s website and intranets
- developing and managing the University’s digital communications platforms, including the Content Management System (CMS)
- supporting the University's student recruitment efforts and the delivery of an outstanding staff and student experience
- enhancing colleagues' digital marketing and communications literacy skills
- Co-Chair of Content Ed Europe’s Content strategy conference
Richard has worked in higher education since 2003, first at University of Leicester, then at Bournemouth University. He joined the University of Bath in 2011 and was the Content Manager before becoming Head of Digital in 2017.
Richard has a sociology degree from the University of Leicester.