Dr Caroline Ang European Research Development Manager
Caroline supports academics in their research ambitions through expert funding advice, strategic planning and developing high-quality funding proposals.
Caroline is the Research Development Manager for European and International Funding in Research and Innovation Services (RIS).
Her work includes identifying opportunities and developing high-quality research proposals relevant to the:
- European Commission (EC)
- National Institute for Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
As part of the Research Grant Development team, Caroline facilitates workshops and provides skills training for improving grant proposal outcomes.
Before coming to Bath, Caroline worked in Ireland for eleven years in a number of roles. These included research development, education and outreach, and as a programme officer for the funding agency Science Foundation Ireland.
- PhD, Neurobiology, The Rockefeller University (2001)
- MSc, Molecular Biology, University of Ottawa (1994)
- BSc Hons, Molecular Biology & Genetics, University of Toronto (1991)