Aurélie Larquemin Evidence and Evaluation Coordinator
Working with academic and research support staff to evidence and evaluate the impact of their research, focusing on impact case study submissions for REF 2020.
Aurélie is responsible for supporting academics and research support staff to identify, capture and evidence the impact of their research through:
- advising on pathways to impact and research impact planning
- advising on approaches to monitoring and evaluation of impact
- providing support around gathering evidence of impact
- supporting the Research Excellence Framework (REF) process, with a focus on delivering high quality REF impact case studies
- supporting the communication and dissemination of our impactful research
- helping to embed a culture of impact across the university
Aurélie has research interests in international development, particularly:
- financial inclusion
Aurélie has been a research and evaluation consultant for six years, working on DFID, EC and private sector-funded international development projects as well as for a non-profit research centre in India. Prior to 2012, Aurelie worked for two and a half years in Senegal and then Mexico, conducting economic monitoring and research for the French Ministry of finances.
- PhD (ongoing)– Global Political Economy /International Development – University of Bath (2016-present)
- MSc. Project Management and MRes Development Economics - CERDI – Université Clermont I (2010)
- Bsc. Political Science and Economics – Sciences Po Strasbourg (2008)