Dr Sally Clift PhD Faculty of Engineering & Design Associate Dean (International)
Sally oversees all activities in relation to internationalisation in the Faculty of Engineering & Design.
Dr Sally Clift was appointed Associate Dean (International) for the Faculty of Engineering & Design in 2021.
Sally is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, teaching in the area of solid mechanics.
- Fellow of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (IPEM)
- Member of the Faculty of Engineering & Design Board of Studies
- Member of the Engineering & Design Faculty Executive Committee
- Member of the Faculty of Engineering & Design Faculty Learning, Teaching & Quality Committee
- Computational biomechanics
- Finite-Element methods in understanding the response to load of bone and articular cartilage
This person is available to supervise research degree projects
After graduating, Sally worked on postdoctoral research projects at the University of Bath and the Open University.
She joined the academic staff at Bath in 1988. Since then, she has performed a variety of admissions, recruitment and student support roles.
Between 2006 and 2011, Sally was Editor-in-Chief of the Medical Engineering & Physics journal.