Professor Momna Hejmadi Faculty of Science Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching)
Momna Hejmadi oversees the Faculty of Science’s undergraduate and postgraduate taught learning, teaching and student experience.
Professor Momna Hejmadi became Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching) for the Faculty of Science in 2019.
She is Professor of Bioscience Education and Technology.
- National Teaching Fellow
- Treasurer, Association of National Teaching Fellows
- International Consultant, Higher Education Academy
- Editor, Bioscience Horizons
- Hypoxia signalling in neuronal and cancer
- Extremophilic DNA photolyases in DNA repair
- Technology-enhanced learning, MOOCs and Open Education
This person is available to supervise research degree projects