Tracey Stenson Jukes AMAUA IRO Operations Manager and International Partnerships Manager (Education)
Tracey supports the University's global profile and teaching and learning ambitions by developing strategic public partnerships and networks overseas.
Tracey provides expert advice and support for the University’s international teaching and learning partnerships portfolio. In her role, she manages network-building activities for staff mobility and collaborative teaching and learning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of partnerships, networks and alliances overseas
- Management of the relationship with the Bristol & Bath Brussels Office
- Development of transnational education partnerships
- Support for the internationalisation of the curriculum and developing a transnational campus
- Relationship Management for the Faculty of Engineering & Design and the School of Management
Tracey has over ten years’ experience building international partnerships in the Higher Education sector. As a relationship manager, she has worked in various sectors before moving into Higher Education. Before joining Bath in September 2014, she worked as an administrator on a blended TNE programme at the University of Nottingham. Tracey has lived and worked in Japan and in 2009 took a career break to volunteer on conservation projects around the globe; spending time in Kenya, South Africa, Indonesia, Ecuador and Peru.
Tracey studied with the Open University and is a qualified teacher of English as a second language. In 2021 she completed the AUA Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Administration, Management and Leadership (PGCert) with Nottingham Business School.
Professional memberships include: