Kate Elliott MSc, GMBPsS Learning & Organisational Development Manager
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Kate joined the University of Bath in January 2018 and has over 15 years experience working in change management, people and organisational development roles. She is committed to both individual and organisational development and believes strongly that we all have the innate capability to solve our own problems and reach our goals.
Kate has a Masters degree in Psychology, holds the ILM Level 5 coaching qualification, and is a member of the British Psychological Society's Division of Coaching Psychology. She uses evidence based tools and techniques, providing a safe and supportive space to explore challenges and to help develop insight, clarify purpose and make positive changes.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- Maintaining wellbeing and balance
- Successful transitions and sustaining behavioural change
- Professional relationships and communication challenges
- Management and leadership capability
- Building confidence
Kate is part of the Workforce Development Team and manages projects, interventions and services with an emphasis on creating, implementing and sustaining change in management, leadership, and organisational development. Kate also manages the University of Bath coaching service
University of Bath – Learning & Organisational Development Manager, January 2018 – present
University of Bristol – Change Manager, July 2012 – January 2018
BG Group – Community Manager, January 2011- October 2012
Audit Commission – Knowledge Specialist, June 2007 - March 2011
- ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
- MSc Psychology
- Strengthscope ® Practitioner
- Change Management Practitioner (APMG)
- British Psychological Society Member
- BPS Division of Coaching Psychology Member
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching