Amy Thompson Marketing and Communications Manager
Amy leads the IPR’s marketing and communications strategy and the IPR Programmes.
Amy's responsibilities include:
- management of IPR communications outputs
- delivering the portfolio of IPR public lectures and events
- managing the delivery of IPR publications
- developing new content for the IPR website
- management of IPR's social media output
- managing of the IPR Policy Fellowship Programme
- marketing the IPR Professional Doctorate in Policy Research and Practice and Masters in Public Policy
Amy is a communications and marketing specialist with over sixteen years of experience in the education sector, spanning corporate and digital communications, events and project management and policy engagement. Amy's experience includes developing marketing and communications strategies for research, policy and the public, web development and redesign, integrated multi–media communications planning, media and policy engagement, policy impact, publication production and event management.
Amy works part-time, from Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 2:30pm.