Danielle Edwards Operations Assisstant
Assisting with the operational running of the University of Bath SETsquared Innovation Centre, which supports the success of new business.
Danielle is part of the Enterprise and Innovation team at the University of Bath SETsquared Innovation Centre. She is responsible for:
- looking after Innovation Centre members - from initial start up to scale up
- ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the centre
- assisting with event coordination and on-the-day support
Danielle works Monday-Tuesday. She job shares with Sophie Hill who works Wednesday-Friday.
Danielle started at the Innovation Centre in 2015 as a Customer Service Representative. Alongside her two days per week, Danielle also runs her own successful business which provides pop-up childcare at weddings and events.
- BA (Hons) Education Studies, Bath Spa University, 2013
- PGCE Primary and Early Years, Bath Spa University, 2014