Professor Paul Gregg Professor Paul Gregg
Paul is a professor in the Department of Social & Policy Sciences with research interests in drivers of social disadvantage.
- Youth unemployment and workless households
- Intergenerational social mobility
- Drivers of social disadvantage
- Wage growth and job stability
- Child poverty
This person is unavailable to supervise research degree projects
- Director, Centre for Analysis and Social Policy
Paul is a Scientific Advisory Committee member for the Millennium Cohort Study and a member of the Social Mobility Commission. Paul is also a programme director at the Centre for Market and Public Organisation.