Jemma Plummer Programme Lead: Technical & Operations
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network
Jemma has been a part of the University since April 2004, Jemma’s approach to coaching is very practical based and gains great rapport quickly with all staff & students.
Jemma has also been developing her own skills and engaged into a NLP course this will extend her coaching knowledge further. She joined the UoB coaching network at its outset in 2014.
Coaching provided to UoB staff within the following areas: Operations teams; Career administration; Student Union; Estates Department
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Leadership/aspiring leaders
- Action focused coaching
- Prioritisation, time management & organisational skills
- Confidence building & resilience
- Performance management
- Managing professional relationships
- Handling difficult conversations
Programme Lead: Currently developing a portfolio of qualifications and courses for the University and commercial delivery; First Aid, Pool Lifeguard, Safeguarding, Health & Safety and ILM courses. Creating a workforce document and need analysis for the operations team Motivating and encouraging staff members to progress throughout the Department.
Programme Lead, University of Bath, September 2017-present
Duty Manager, University of Bath, April 2004-Septemer 2017
Fitness Instructor, Living Well Health club
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching, Leadership & Mentoring (Institute of Leadership & Management)
- Ongoing Coaching Supervision ensuring good professional practice
- NLP course (current learning)
- Delivering programmes including the ILM 3 Coaching Award from April 2018
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching