Lisa Taylor Research Project Administrator
Lisa supports the activities and finances of externally funded research projects.
Lisa provides administrative support, working directly with project academic leads to assess project needs and priorities. She currently supports three research projects including those funded by the European Union. She can support your project in the following ways:
- providing administrative support
- organising and servicing meetings (from informal to Board level)
- acting as a point of contact for your project
- providing clear channels of communication
- planning and organising events
- producing promotional material in conjunction with project stakeholders and RIS’s Marketing and Communications
Lisa joined the University in 2008. She has 10 years experience in Sales Management and Marketing in the chemical and printing industries, as well as experience in Local Government.
Lisa is PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certified.